Friday, November 26, 2010

Je suis allée en France l'été dernier.

So I went to France this past summer. It was so magical.

I learned so much. I was pulled and stretch in my intellect and spirit.
God taught me a lot. And many wonderful things happened. I know all of this happened months ago but sometimes it takes a couples months to really soak it all in.

I was baptized in Cassis
I met my cousin for the first time in Marseille
I learned how to cook and prepare many meals. The family I worked for (I was a nanny for four children) taught me so much, especially the mom. She is a beautiful women.
I met the love of my life, my current boyfriend. And France rooted itself deep, deep in my heart and soul.

The colors, the air, the mediterranean. Oh the love of it all. God is good.


I just thought I would write a little bit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment